Best-in-class Legal Matter Management
Today’s new market entrants are lean, agile, and customer focused. The most forward-thinking professional law practice firms—from global corporations to small practices are putting case management efficiency, profitability, and client satisfaction first. They are overcoming the challenges of siloed data and the traditional divides between transactional and case-based information with MatterSphere software.
The Market Leader in Legal Matter Management Software
MatterSphere revolutionizes matter management operations, from end to end, by providing you with a single unified way to view and manage your day-to-day activities including clients, jobs, workloads, and all related documents and reference materials.
What’s more, you can do it with just one click in an application suite you are already comfortable with—Microsoft® Office software. You can build smart collaborative workflows, access controls, generate reports and manage customer relations with a interface that is easy to roll-out, configure, and manage.
MatterSphere integrates effortlessly with best of breed solutions you’re already running, including time and billing systems. And it’s completely modular, so it can evolve with your competitive strategy and budget realities.
MatterSphere has been innovating for the legal profession for over ten years. In that time, our game-changing solutions have won the respect and appreciation of industry analysts and hundreds of clients around the globe.
- Increase productivity by centralizing and contextualizing case and transactional information
- Accelerate responsiveness with anytime, anywhere mobile access to essential resources
- Improve profit potential with less time wasted on routine tasks
- Ensure compliance with built-in advanced security
- Enhance client relations with capability to work securely from remote locations
- Review activity with an innovative rich graphical interface using Silverlight (optionally touch-screen enabled)
- Provide clients rich real-time matter information via the web, including the capability to exchange and upload documents